Saturday, December 10, 2016

Finished Tops....

I've been meaning to get a couple of nice pics outside with these quilts...but time slips away and I fail to gather up some items for picture time.  Today, however, I scoped out a place at the park to hang a clothes line and Rebecca helped me get some decent pics...

First up, my EPP project made with April Rosenthal's Summerfest fabric and a few of my own scraps.  I started it last June, if I recall, and finished it up last month...


And an up-close sexy shot...


The other one I finished up was the "zero fucks" quilt top.  I seriously need to quilt these up over Winter Break....It is a mini-quilt measuring 24" x 30" and is made entirely from thrifted men's shirts.  Upcycled projects just make me happy!!


Anyhow, I'll post up pics again when I get these quilted and some pics of my other projects.  Turns out I have three other WIPs downstairs to finish.  One is a new EPP project, so that is awesome!!  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment