Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Maybellene pattern reboot...

I decided to pull some vintage sheet 10" x 10" squares and 5" x 5" squares and make a reboot of my Maybellene quilt pattern.  I used Kona Ice Frappe for the background fabric...I've also decided to add some "alternate sizes" to my pattern.  I'll upload them here for anyone to download who already purchased the pattern.  And I'll add in these fabric requirements to any future pattern downloads.


This one is 6 blocks by 6 blocks and measures 51" x 51".  I'm not sure what I'll use for backing fabric...I have a ton of vintage sheets, but I like cotton as well....hmmm....


And an up-close shot.  I'm trying to get some bright pictures at the park and Rebecca isn't really appreciating holding the clothesline for me....lol...oh well!!


Anyhow, I guess I'm going to write the alternate size fabric requirements right now...while catching up on some DVR'd shows with Ryan.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment