Monday, November 21, 2016

Gypsy Quilt Pattern is DONE!

I don't know why it took me so long to finish writing this quilt pattern.  I made the first prototype back in February of 2016, another in June and the final one in September.  Work got in the way and I dropped the ball at getting it finished...but here it is!!  Gypsy is available in my Etsy shop...


It can be made using layer cake squares or charm squares (or scraps!) and multiple sizes are available in the quilt pattern.  The blocks come together quite easily--nothing too difficult.  The cover quilt was made using some of my coveted Soul Blossom fabric...below is an up-close shot of the quilting.  The panto is called Jessie's Swirls and I love the texture it gave the quilt.




I also made it in pastels from Riley Blake's Bloom and Bliss line of fabric....the panto is called Pirouette.




And I made a smaller version last February in reds and khaki...the panto is called Espalier.


I'll get a finished shot with the binding later this week....


Anyhow, I hope you love this pattern as much as I do!  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment