It can be made using layer cake squares or charm squares (or scraps!) and multiple sizes are available in the quilt pattern. The blocks come together quite easily--nothing too difficult. The cover quilt was made using some of my coveted Soul Blossom fabric...below is an up-close shot of the quilting. The panto is called Jessie's Swirls and I love the texture it gave the quilt.
I also made it in pastels from Riley Blake's Bloom and Bliss line of fabric....the panto is called Pirouette.
And I made a smaller version last February in reds and khaki...the panto is called Espalier.
I'll get a finished shot with the binding later this week....