Saturday, May 24, 2014

Buttercup Quilt Pattern

I just released my latest quilt pattern Buttercup!  I am in love with making this block.  The cover quilt finishes around 76" x 76".



And an up close shot...It takes the equivalent of one fat quarter per block so it is super easy to buy your fabric--number of blocks = number of fat quarters.  And they are BIG 16" x 16" blocks so they come together quickly!  




I've made several baby quilts from the BONUS baby quilt pattern that is included with the full size pattern.  Check them out!  The first was using some adorable Riley Blake pinks and grays...


This one was from a few Bonnie and Camille blue and green fat quarter that I picked up at the LQS...


Anyhow, the pattern is available for purchase on Craftsy or Etsy...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment