Saturday, September 10, 2016

EPP update...

One thing I have been continuously working on is my EPP project.  I'm short about 6 more hexagon blocks and the 8 half blocks for the sides, but I'm getting there... Most of the fabric was from the Summerfest line of fabric (with a few of my own added in for variety).  I still love precuts!!


And an up-close, sexy shot.  These are 2" diamonds, 2" jewels, and 1" hexagons.  I really love this EPP and could happily do it for life!


I need to quilt a top for a pattern I wrote up this summer...maybe that is my weekend job??  I'll take a pic as I'm moving through it...School is off to a start and I only have about 270 days until retirement.  I'm just getting through each day and waiting for my new life to begin!!  ;-)

Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment